Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wayyyy Back Wednesday

Colin's mom gave us his baby book this past weekend. It is absolutely amazing! First of all, my baby book is still very much book-shaped, while Colin's now looks like an accordian from having so much good stuff added. Birthday cards, pictures, artwork...his baby book includes the first three years. I have had so much fun reading it, and I was inspired by my friend Brooke's way back wednesdays to post some old pictures. Wasn't he just the cutest thing?? Look at all that blonde hair!
Colin with his dad on his first birthday. I found this picture in the baby book next to the actual candle from his cake.
And here's me on my first birthday sporting my trademark scowl. See! My eyes just do that.
And one of me looking happier in my crib with the sweet mobile.

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

you were a much messier eater back then. ha! -jill