My Dad and Colin were both born on August 2
nd. Every year of the nine years I have been with Colin has been a challenge to make both birthdays special while not slighting either one. This year I finally got to throw them a joint birthday party in our backyard! It was a great success. We had about 30 people over, and I think both Dad and Colin had a great time. I know I did! The weather was perfect,
Pujols was on his best behavior, and the potluck items were delicious.

Here are Uncle Dave and Aunt Beth arriving in style.

Aunt Beth, me, Colin. Opening a birthday gift from Grandma and Granddad.

Uncle Dave, Mom, Aunt Beth, Uncle Bob, Dad, Aunt
Christy
Sarah May, Aunt Beth, potluck
smorgasbord
Tara, Colin, Angelo, Becca, Renae, Grandma, Stan

Me, Abbey, Uncle Bob (Abbey was a big hit with her little stroller)
Special thanks to Granddad for taking all of these great shots!
1 comment:
we had a great time! Thanks for letting us bring the babies!
Post a Comment