I always admired my Grandma Betty's cactus garden when I was growing up. We used to hop around the circle of rocks when we were kids for fun. I think I only fell into the cactus once. Our house came with a mature cactus garden that I have really been enjoying. It was a little wild when we got it and I have since tried to get it under control by weeding and trimming back the huge prickly pear. My efforts were rewarded with these spectacular blooms a few weeks ago!

Yucca plant in bloom. I had three stalks of these flowers in the cactus garden. The pictures don't do them justice!

This yellow flower eventually opened up and was amazing.

The pink bloom on this cactus was at the very tip top of a five foot section. Such a delicate flower for such a tough plant.
No comments:
Post a Comment